Monday, April 11, 2011

whelp... I was hoping it wouldn't come to this

I hate my body. Seriously. I've done so much damage to it by having gastric bypass years ago that I have so much extra skin. That got filled with fat. And now I'm trying to lose the fat. So that means that I'm going to have extra, extra skin. My arms are what I'm really hating. The skin drops down so far that it pretty much hangs to the floor. I can spread my wings and fly. I can... ok... I'll leave it at that. I have so much extra skin/flab that when I lie in bed I just look at myself in disgust.

Last week I gained 6 lbs from Monday to Saturday. Really? I'm on birth control, so I don't think that it's period bloat. Graphic much? lol. I lost 3 of those pounds since Saturday. After walking, running, hiking and biking all weekend. Literally.

In better news (I guess)... I signed up to run the Philadelphia MS 5k. A dear friend of mine was diagnosed 10 years ago at the age of 23. My besties are running and my family are doing the walk. Whatever works. I don't think I'm ready to run... but I guess I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment