Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hmmm

Ok, well I was just gonna post about how I've lost 90lbs and how great that is, yada yada yada. But then I saw the post from last month saying that I'd lost 85lbs. Ok, so I've only lost 5lbs in a month. Something is not working. I haven't been eating as good as I should, nor have I been in the gym with any semblance of regularity. So now, fuck that! I'm back. I still have at least 75lbs I want to lose and they sure as hell ain't gonna lose themselves. So I need to get my ass in gear.

I have had some happy new developments lately which is why I haven't been too concerned with my weight. I got married 3 weeks ago!!! I'm sooo happy and in love!!!

So now, I'm going to be back on track. Gonna start running again... I kinda slacked off with the whole wedding thing.

I'll keep you posted.... cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment